Our client, a leading international firm in critical infrastructure resilience management is seeking to fill the above vacant position.
The vacancy exist for highly competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in Project Management. Attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
• To Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate quality accredited ICT projects. Accountable for day to day operations of resourcing, scheduling, prioritization and task coordination, and meeting project milestones, objectives and deliverables within agreed timeframes and budgets.
• Responsible for the guidance of ICT projects quality, preparation progress, and cost
• Responsible for reviewing the company project quality management and related acceptance criteria to both Management and clients
• Responsible for quality inspections, proposing technical quality assessment opinions, verifying technical quality acceptance levels, and being responsible for quality problems arising during supervision, inspection, acceptance, and handover
• Ensuring the project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule
• Accounting for project tasks to ensure they meet contract requirements
• Developing project-specific procedures for the work to be carried out
• Evaluating, organising and prioritising work within the overall project schedule
• Liaising and managing third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Engineering, Physics or a Business related discipline
• Certifications such as PMP/CAPM/PRINCE2 is an added advantage
• Membership of relevant professional body such as PMI is desirable
• Minimum of 3 years relevant PM experience
• Ability to write clear and precise reports and to relate complex information simply to a diverse range of stakeholders
• Good negotiating and organisational skills
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to listen and fully understand the expectations of the clients
• Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results
• Experience in an IT or related industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to email@example.com
using the position and reference code as the subject of the mail.
• Application Closing Date: June 10, 2020.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted